LAUNCHING OF BANDAR PUTERI @ BANGI
Located within growth Southern Corridor of Klang Valley , Bangi has been experiencing booming growth since the advent of the 21st century, thanks to the emergence of Putrajaya, Cyberjaya and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport and transformed into a popular suburb for both residential and commercial developments.
Due to the extension of Greater KL to include Kajang-Bangi-Semenyih and its proximity to Nilai, Pajam and Mantin, the Kajang-Bangi-Semenyih area will play a key role in capturing the Selangor and Negeri Sembilan market.
(1) Strategic location & high accessibility –
- next to North South Highway and direct access from Putra Mahkota Interchange
- just 10km away via Jalan Bangi Lama to LEKAS Highway allow access to the south, north and Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- Bangi KTM Komuter is just 4.5km from away.
- close to major towns such as Kajang, Bandar Baru Bangi, Semenyih even Nilai (strong population of more than 342,000, a healthy growth from 2001, when it was just 189,000 (source : Kajang Municipal Council, MPKj).
(2) Education/training hub
- An established educational hub – institution and training centre located in the Kajang-Bangi-Semenyih vicinity includes
- Kuala Lumpur Infrastructure University (KLIU),
- German-Malaysia Institute (GMI),
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN),
- Malaysia France Institute,
- Kolej Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Selangor (KUIS),
- Malaysia Institute of Nuclear Technology Research Centre (MINT),
- Maybank Training Centre etc.
(3) Established industrial/manufacturing area
- establishment of various multinational organizations’ such as Sony, Denso, Hitachi etc. and Nilai 3, further boost the commercial viability
(4) Government agencies
- Pejabat Daerah & Tanah Hulu Langat,
- Lembaga Pendaftaran & Perlesenan Minyak Kelapa Sawit (PORLA),
- LHDN, National Institute of Occupational Safety & Health (NIOSH) etc. ensures an ever present civil service demographic.
(KPJ Kajang Specialist Hospital, Colombia Hospital etc.) etc.
It is not difficult to imagine one day, Kuala Lumpur and Seremban with Bangi in the centre will join as one massive urban conurbation, and this process is actual already started. Remember that Petaling Jaya in the 1960s thought it was comfortably insulated from Kuala Lumpur by the little green belt at Bukit Gasing.
Bangi Launch Press Release
If you have any suggestions on this article, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.