Property Insight > News release > LPHS Handed Over The S P Setia’s Rumah Selangorku Homes Under The Smart Sewa Scheme And Rumah Selangorku Programme

LPHS Handed Over The S P Setia’s Rumah Selangorku Homes Under The Smart Sewa Scheme And Rumah Selangorku Programme

By Roubeeni Mohan

Lembaga Perumahan dan Hartanah Selangor (LPHS) handed over the keys and offer letters to successful applicants of S P Setia’s De Kiara units under the Smart Sewa Scheme, and S P Setia’s De Cemara units under the Rumah Selangorku (RSKu) programme this morning.

Selangor’s Housing and Urban Living Exco, YB Haniza Mohamed Talha, presented the keys and offer letters to 21 successful applicants witnessed by S P Setia Berhad President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Dato’ Khor Chap Jen.

“We take pride in having our RSKu projects handpicked to be a part of LPHS’ Smart Sewa scheme. We are also humbled by the confidence LPHS has in S P Setia and honoured to be recognised for the quality and comfort of our homes,” said Dato’ Khor.

“We believe that high demand for RSKu projects in Setia Alam is a result of Team Setia’s dedication and hard work to ensure that each project is designed to meet the needs and expectations of our buyers, and is equipped with the necessary amenities and facilities for added convenience,” added Dato’ Khor.

The RSKu homes are located within the award-winning Setia Alam township in Selangor. The thriving township spans across 4,000 acres and was awarded Gold in the Best Master Plan Development category at World FIABCI Prix d’Excellence Awards 2013.

Under the RSKu projects that were built by S P Setia, 2,814 units from De Palma, De Kiara, De Bayu and De Cendana apartments have been fully sold out.  Currently, 80 per cent of the on-going apartment project, De Cemara, has been taken up, while the remaining 20 per cent will be offered to successful applicants vetted by LPHS.

In addition, there will be 1,192 units of affordable housing planned for the upcoming phase. Once completed, the total units of the RSKu houses in the township would amount up to 4,448 units.

Accessibility is made easy as the link to NKVE that was constructed by S P Setia connects Setia Alam with Shah Alam, Subang, Damansara, Putrajaya and Kuala Lumpur. Besides that, residents can find alternative routes via Federal Highway, Jalan Meru, Shapadu Highway and KESAS highway. The soon-to-be-launched DASH and West-Coast Highways would add to the convenience of travelling in and out of the township.

First launched in April 2004, Setia Alam offers a substantial 400 acres of green space, wetland parks and urban parks. The self-contained township has amenities such as Setia City Mall, Setia City Convention Centre, parks, petrol kiosks, neighbourhood-friendly retail outlets, numerous government and international schools, banks and restaurants.

Caption: (From left) S P Setia Berhad President and Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Dato’ Khor Chap Jen and Selangor State Housing and Urban Living Executive Council (exco) Haniza Talha with one of the soon-to-be tenants of De Kiara Apartment in Setia Alam, Selangor.

Share it:

Image here

If you have any suggestions on this article, please send to editor@propertyinsight.com.my.

Comments

comments